- Date Posted
- Oct. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Advocacy Manager to join our team. You’ll work closely with Remote customers to increase engagement and empower them as public advocates for remote work. You will collaborate with Growth, Sales, and Customer Success teams to gather and analyze customer insights that inform Remote’s product and marketing strategy, and build high impact programs that deepen engagement with customers.
- The voice of the customer who knows how to create meaningful opportunities for customers to share their experience with Remote.
- A persuasive writer and speaker who knows how to appeal to your audiences’ heads and hearts about the successes that await them when they partner with Remote.
- A team player who understands that many colleagues serve each individual account and works collaboratively to deepen relationships with our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a pipeline of referenceable customers and brand advocates. You’ll identify potential advocates open to sharing their expertise through references, third party reviews, industry surveys, case studies, speaking engagements, media interviews, and more.
- Build and execute key programs to drive education, engagement, adoption, and advocacy across the entire customer lifecycle from initial awareness to onboarding and retention.
- Create compelling customer stories and content that help prospects understand the value of Remote faster. You’ll discover and promote customer stories ****that demonstrate our unique value proposition within key markets, and ensure those stories are integrated into our marketing, sales and partner programs.
- Surface valuable customer insights. You’ll uncover customer insights and make them visible and actionable for the rest of the organization.
- Run our global customer advisory program. You’ll work with product management to orchestrate a cadence of customer advisory board meetings around the world to facilitate our most critical product feedback loop.
- Own our Net Promoter program. You’ll work with our Customer Success team to manage our customer net promoter program.
- Streamline requests and communications to customers from various teams within Remote.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience — marketing, customer success, program management, public relations.
- Strong writing and communication skills for multiple, diverse audiences.
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills with a high degree of conscientiousness and eye for detail.
- Skilled at managing relationships at all levels of seniority, from executives at large enterprises to your peers at Remote.
- Focused on driving outcomes.
- Experience with Hubspot customer segmenting and marketing platform is a plus.
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Sr. Director of Product Marketing and Community
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible