- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture.
We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
About the role:
The User Happiness Manager position at Remote is a manager of one role, mainly focused on supporting our users and customers. This role is part of our Customer Experience team. Different team members within this team, contributes to different specialized projects, to ensure we utilize the key unique skills that each member contributes.
- Please note that this is an Individual Contributor role.
- Please note that, at the moment, and for this position. we are considering only candidates that live in the Americas region.
- Ideally 3 years Customer Success and Customer Enablement experience within a product or tech environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills and obsessed with the customer journey and customer advocacy.
- Key experience gained in email customer enablement and user email enablement in a fast scaling organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Naturally persistent, kind and patient.
- You have a strong interest in modern web technologies and apps.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Document findings to support knowledge base and an async team, to ensure questions can effectively be answer across all time zones. Maintain and expand this over time.
- Maintain productivity standards, while ensuring high attention to detail with a healthy obsession with the customer journey and customer advocacy.
- Respond within SLA to user tickets and customer queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In close collaboration with the Customer Success, Product, Sales and Operations teams.
- Analyze queries and report product bugs (testing the product and features based on queries).
- You’ll be the voice and the ear for our users.
- Identify trends in the feedback we receive from our users and customers on email@example.com and collaborate with Customer Success and other teams to bring attention to these trends.
- Work with engineering and product to find and solve critical bugs.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Manager, User Happiness Team
- Team: CX
- Location: Americas (North, Central or South America)
- Start date: As soon as possible