- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Business Applications
At RevenueCat, we make selling subscriptions in your mobile app easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator’s summer 2018 batch and today are handling subscriptions for more than 10 million mobile subscriptions across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the foundation of mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like WidgetSmith, Buffer, and Fishbrain count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 30 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei, and we’re proud to be a remote-first company. We’re a close-knit, product-driven team, and we love our core values: Always be Shipping, Own it, Be Customer-Obsessed, and Be Balanced.
As the first executive assistant at RevenueCat, you’ll be supporting our CEO/CTO co-founders on everything from calendars, prioritization, and meeting prep. You’ll also play an integral role in building RevenueCat’s culture, helping plan offsites and company social activities.
You have 4+ years working as an executive assistant and enjoy teaching executives how to best leverage your skills and abilities. You are organized and detail-oriented and have exceptional prioritization and time-management skills. You have mastered the art of defending your leaders’ calendars while maintaining strong relationships internally and externally. You are a culture champion - you are always looking for ways to bring the team closer. You have experience working with Google suite and Slack. Startup experience is a plus.
In the first month, you’ll:
- Build trust and relationships with our co-founders and the entire organization
- Proactively manage our CEO and CTO’s calendars, managing schedules across many different timezones and priorities
- Plan and prepare information for meetings, presentations, interviews, etc. and ensure action items are seen through to completion
- Prepare and file leadership expense reports
Within the first 3 months, you’ll:
- Help plan and lead culture building activities from offsites to weekly company calls
- Assist with other People Ops and Talent programming from supporting onboarding to scheduling interviews
- Find processes that can be optimized and improve them
- Help manage our founders inboxes and respond to emails
Within the first 6 months, you’ll:
- Own and facilitate internal company-wide communications and meetings
- Help scope and tackle special projects assigned by our executives
Within the first 12 months, you’ll:
You’ll help interview and train other executive assistants to support RevenueCat’s growing leadership team
What We Offer
- $104,000 - $116,600 + competitive equity
- Employee health, vision, and dental plans (for US-based workers)
- Unlimited vacation, remote work, and WFH
- A balance-focused, long-term oriented work environment