- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At RevenueCat, we make selling subscriptions in your mobile app easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator’s summer 2018 batch and today are handling subscriptions for more than 10 million mobile subscriptions across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the foundation of mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like WidgetSmith, Buffer, and Fishbrain count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 30 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei, and we’re proud to be a remote-first company. We’re a close-knit, product-driven team, and we love our core values: Always be Shipping, Own it, Be Customer-Obsessed, and Be Balanced.
As the first Developer Success hire, you’ll work directly with the Head of Developer Experience to create the playbook that promotes a happy customer journey. You’ll be the primary contact for our rapid growing customer base (over 8000+ apps today).
You’ll become the voice of the customer internally, while partnering with Sales, Solutions Engineering, Developer Experience and Product to ensure customer needs are continually met.
On a broader scale, as we continue to create and define a new product category, you’ll play a critical role in helping shape how developers ship world-class apps.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding targets & goals in previous roles
- You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, organizational)
- You have experience building and scaling customer onboarding and success programs
- You have ability to effectively and creatively problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- You have familiarity with various tools in the customer success stack, including SFDC & Zendesk
- You are a strong writer with a desire to create educational materials (white papers, videos, help center)
- You have previous experience in customer success or account management in SaaS
- You have experience at a small, fast-growing startup (a plus)
- Empathy for developers and their development/learning process
In the first month, you’ll:
- Spend time shadowing customer conversations (pre-sales, technical diligence, onboarding, support, etc.)
- Understand product, positioning, talk tracks, roadmap, and how decisions are made
- Create an initial plan & playbook for developer success
Within the first 3 months, you’ll:
- Build out process and programs to engage and educate our largest apps
- Work closely with Sales, Solutions Engineering & Developer experience on internal process
- Deploy a tech stack to track and manage existing customer relationships
Within the first 6 months, you’ll:
- Have regular dialogue and health check ins with our largest apps
- Roll out an NPS program to track customer sentiment
- Work with our VP Sales & Head of Finance to create customer health dashboards
- Create a process to manage and track renewals
Within the first 12 months, you’ll:
- Hire your first CSMs to help us scale with customer growth
- Work closely with customers & marketing to showcase customer success stories
- Engage with partners to bolster co-selling efforts
- Collaborate with Developer Experience & Marketing to cultivate a thriving customer community
What We Offer
- $122,000-$137,800 USD Salary + $19,500 variable + competitive equity across all geographies
- Employee health, vision, and dental plans (for US-based workers)
- Unlimited vacation, remote work, and WFH
- A balance-focused, long-term oriented work environment