- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At RevenueCat, we make selling subscriptions in your mobile app easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator’s summer 2018 batch and today are handling subscriptions for more than 10 million mobile subscriptions across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the foundation of mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 30 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei, and we’re proud to be a remote-first company. We’re a close-knit, product-driven team, and we love our core values: Always be Shipping, Own it, Be Customer-Obsessed, and Be Balanced.
As the manager of Support Engineering, you’ll be responsible for building and growing the team of engineers that help our customers get up and running quickly and correctly with the RevenueCat SDK (currently 8000+ apps and growing!). Support Engineering is the bridge between engineering, product, and our customers - making sure that developers have a voice in the room with everything we do.
- You have 4+ years managing technical teams
- Experience building and scaling support programs
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- Empathy for developers and their development/learning process: we usually hear from developers at their lowest and need to be understanding
In the first month, you’ll:
- Get your hands dirty doing support
- Learn the common frustrations our customers have, and help them ship their apps
- Become familiar with our current team and processes
Within the first 3 months, you’ll:
- Work closely with the team on internal processes
- Lead a sprint planning
- Unblock support engineers and be the team champion across the org
Within the first 6 months, you’ll:
- Use data and internal/external feedback to determine where our current bottlenecks are in support and come up with ways to fix them
- Interview and hire support engineers for your team
Within the first 12 months, you’ll:
- Create career growth and development opportunities for support engineering
- Work with our Head of Biz Ops, Developer Experience, and Sales to define the support strategy for the next 12 months and beyond
- Discover new and unexpected ways to delight developers with our support experience
What We Offer
- $144,901 - $163,399 + competitive equity
- Employee health, vision, and dental plans (for US-based workers)
- Unlimited vacation, remote work, and WFH
- A balance-focused, long-term oriented work environment