- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
The legal department sits at the heart of Revolut and is a core part of the business. Members of the team provide front-line guidance and support to all areas of the company, contributing to decisions that impact on Revolut’s growth every day.
The breadth of work you will encounter (and level of commercial involvement) is pretty unique for an in-house role, from structuring credit programmes to launching into new territories. We hire both generalists (typically corporate/commercial solicitors) as well as specialists (such as compliance), alongside operations analysts, all of whom have a large degree of responsibility for Revolut’s ongoing development and growth.
About the role
The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of Revolut companies, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements of boards of directors, management bodies and various committees
What you’ll be doing
- Participating in various meetings of boards, committees and management bodies; preparing the agendas and minutes of such meetings within strict time periods.
- Arranging execution of various corporate documents (such as shareholder resolutions, KYC related documents, extracts, forms and applications).
- Assisting the legal team in ensuring that Revolut’s boards, committees and management bodies comply with relevant local legislation and regulation
- Registering any corporate changes on Revolut group companies within the relevant company registers and ensuring that the information is always up to date.
- Updating local registrar of companies to reflect corporate changes.
- Keeping other company records and files up to date.
What you’ll need
- Similar working experience, preferably with recent experience in the financial services or technology sector
- Strong time management, organisation and team working skills
- Good awareness of global company governance and administration trends
- Good technical knowledge and experience around corporate governance and company law, and its practical application
- Focus on client delivery, resilient and able to prioritise and manage multiple internal clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to interact credibly at a senior level
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages (verbal and written)
Nice to have
€1,500-2,000 net per month
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.