- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
About the role
Coordinates the local office operations to ensure functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of the Workplace experience by integrating people, place, process and technology. Leads roadmap delivery at a local level and is a trusted partner for local stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Manages the Facilities annual/periodical budget in line with the Finance Department, WTS Team, including daily execution, compliance with the Revolut Policies, business acceptance of Spend Approval requests and raise such;
- Executes locally the Physical Security Policies and Standards in cooperation with Global Head of Safety and Physical Security, provides access cards, security verification and reports, ensures compliance with policies;
- Cooperates with the landlord, the building management and related 3rd parties in respect to reporting technical issues and ongoing maintenance supervision;
- Be a point of contact for the Lease Agreement execution challenges and issues - reporting to Global Head of Real Estate;
- Manages proper communication related to WX activities, regarding any issues and planned actions;
- Executes locally H&S issues in cooperation with Global Head of Safety and Physical Security (or H&S Manager);
- Executes the global standards in relation to Asset and Inventory Management, ensures furniture fitness and coordinates necessary maintenance;
- Manages company documentation (outgoing, incoming mails, e-mails, invoices, etc.) following the agreed rules;
- Creates, implements and executes the internal WX-related procedures and policies;
- Maintains relationship with WX-related 3rd party suppliers, vendors and executes contracts in cooperation with the Legal Team;
- Assists in conducting WX-related facilities and supplies negotiations, RFP and RFI;
- Supervises reception on an ongoing basis; be able to cover WX Concierge position;
- Supports the business meetings held in the office - visitor management, booking room, meet & greet activities;
- Conducts all delegated WX-related tasks;
- Follows the supervisor’s other orders.
What you’ll need
Ability to effectively manage medium to high complexity projects, prioritise and
Successfully meet deadlines
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- High attention to detail
- Enjoying working hard
- Able to be multi-tasking and proactive
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Daily meal allowance
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.