- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
- Business Development
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
About the role :
We’re looking for Financial Crime Strategy and Operations Managers to help build and continuously improve a world-class set of financial crime risk management processes, from customer due diligence through to screening, transaction monitoring, fraud prevention and reporting/disclosures. Financial Crime Strategy and Operations Managers will be responsible for:
- Defining the strategy for a specific financial crime control process, taking into account the need for effective risk management and exceptional customer experience.
- Creating and implementing processes which align with Revolut’s overall financial crime strategy.
- Working closely with our Product team to embed and automate processes in Revolut’s core product and financial crime product.
- Working closely with our Services team to analyse, improve and optimise processes.
- Working closely with our Financial Crime Compliance team to demonstrate the effectiveness of our controls.
- Developing KPIs to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of controls, and taking action to continuously improve KPIs and overall process performance.
You will be a strong manager with exceptional communication skills with a successful track record in financial crime process design and improvement, data analytics, project / change management, and strategy and business management.
What you’ll need
You love solving problems.
You have 3+ years experience within at least one financial crime operational process (e.g. customer onboarding/CDD, screening, transaction monitoring, fraud detection, SAR filing and reporting, customer exits, financial crime audit).
- You have experience building, analysing, interrogating, executing and changing complex business processes designed to solve important business problems.
- You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to detail.
- You have experience in data analytics (SQL, visualisation, business intelligence), project management tools and techniques.
- You thrive in building and nurturing high performing teams.
- You hustle, take ownership, and get things done.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for..Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.