- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
- Business Development
We’re looking for Financial Crime Strategy and Operations Managers to help build and continuously improve a world-class set of financial crime risk management processes, from customer due diligence through to screening, transaction monitoring, fraud prevention and reporting/disclosures. Financial Crime Strategy and Operations Managers will be responsible for:
Defining the strategy for a specific financial crime control process, taking into account the need for effective risk management and exceptional customer experience.
- Creating and implementing processes which align with Revolut’s overall financial crime strategy.
- Working closely with our Product team to embed and automate processes in Revolut’s core product and financial crime product.
- Working closely with our Services team to analyse, improve and optimise processes.
- Working closely with our Financial Crime Compliance team to demonstrate the effectiveness of our controls.
- Developing KPIs to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of controls, and taking action to continuously improve KPIs and overall process performance.
You will be a strong manager with exceptional communication skills with a successful track record in financial crime process design and improvement, data analytics, project / change management, and strategy and business management.
What you’ll need
You love solving problems.
You have 3+ years experience within at least one financial crime operational process (e.g. customer onboarding/CDD, screening, transaction monitoring, fraud detection, SAR filing and reporting, customer exits, financial crime audit).
- You have experience building, analysing, interrogating, executing and changing complex business processes designed to solve important business problems.
- You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to detail.
- You have experience in data analytics (SQL, visualisation, business intelligence), project management tools and techniques.
- You thrive in building and nurturing high performing teams.
- You hustle, take ownership, and get things done.