- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Business Development
About the role
We’re looking for a Global Vendor Relationship Manager at our London office. As a Global Vendor Relationship Manager, you will own the vendor performance monitoring and relationship management process; ensuring contractual obligations and regulatory requirements are met. In addition, you will need to develop and build a vendor relationship management strategy and policies, providing training and guidance across the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Engage in monitoring of contracts and contractual obligations of vendors.
- Work with key stakeholders and vendor owners to agree and drive the SLAs for service delivery.
- Regularly review and improve contractual terms and conditions from a governance and policy perspective including any change in regulatory requirements such as EBA guidelines.
- Build out the vendor relationship management strategy and policies, providing training and mentoring of all stakeholders in the business.
- Serve as the key point of contact between the vendor and vendor owner to ensure SLA level is met and resolve any performance related issues when required.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Finance, Legal, Risk, and Operations Teams to ensure compliance to Revolut’s strategy and continuous improvement of Procurement processes.
What you’ll need
- Experience in managing vendor performance monitoring and vendor relationship management within a regulated banking environment.
- Strong knowledge and expertise on Banking and Finance regulations (e.g. FCA, EBA and CBI)
- Monitoring, co-ordinating and proactively driving the execution of the entire purchase to pay process.
- Experience in global strategic sourcing and experience in negotiating pricing, contracts, and commercial terms
- Experience in dealing with global stakeholders both internally and externally
- Analytical; You can break complex problems into smaller ones
- Previous entrepreneurial experience; you have successfully led a team building something new
- Excellent logic in prioritising projects and selecting appropriate partners
- Proven ability to work independently and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work well as part of a team, driven, relentless and a proven closer - you don’t take no for an answer
- Minimum GPA 3.5/4 (US), 60% (UK), 8/10 in any other country
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.