- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
- Business Development
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll have overall responsibility for how the 1LOD Financial Crime Risk Team within Revolut Business approaches financial crime and work closely with our Product, Ops, Compliance, MLRO, Financial Crime Product teams to ensure we have best-in-class transaction monitoring, onboarding processes (including KYC), oversight and governance, customer experience and control
- Build, train, lead and manage a team of financial crime experts in the 1LOD
- Definition & implementation of an operating model to scale Financial Crime (including any outsourcing)
- Report to the Executive Committee or Board where required, including presenting relevant Fincrime strategy papers or escalate any key or high risk financial crime issues.
- Manage third party relationship with key stakeholders -i.e. CIFA.
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of work experience in a complex financial services firm or related fintech/payments industry with proven experience operating at a senior level
- Significant experience in building, growing and leading a 1LOD financial crime team
- Detailed operational expertise in building out a robust financial crime framework in several countries with specific focus on business onboarding and transaction monitoring, ensuring they meet their regulatory obligations while at the same time ensuring the delivery of the best possible customer experience
- Expert knowledge on all aspects of financial crime including AML, fraud, sanctions breaches, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption and tax evasion as well as systems and industry tooling as well as databases available to control these risks
- Ability to think operationally and to build, implement and improve policies and procedures as the business scales
Solid analytical skills
Little about us
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
What we are looking for
- From employee 1 to employee 14000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Rest up with 22 days’ holiday per year