- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Business Development
- Financial Services
We approach Business Development at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
What we need
We are looking for a Head of Partnerships - Germany for our Global Business team who will have responsibility for leading our strategic partnership supporting our growth and brand awareness efforts and the launch of new business lines in Europe. This role will be remote or based in Berlin or any other German city (fully remotely).
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the deal making activity for Revolut in DACH by striking strategic partnerships to support our growth and product expansion
- Own Revolut’s partnership strategy to build brand awareness and territorial presence as we grow in the DACH region
- Lead and structure Revolut’s growth partnership program for the DACH market by identifying high impact strategic opportunities, build up a roadmap to pursue them and drive execution, from sourcing to legal signing and operationalisation, together with our partnership team, capitalising on central assets and capabilities.
- Be the trusted commercial subject matter expert for Revolut in DACH area, working closely with our General Managers, product and operations teams
- Oversee programs and projects with named strategic partners
- Own forecasts and track named strategic partners metrics
- Communicate and report to Revolut’s Global Business Leadership Team and key C-level stakeholders progress of ongoing deals and forecast of future opportunities.
What skills you’ll need
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Business Development / Partnerships teams driving B2B2C / D2C opportunities and exceeding targets
- +2 years experience as high performing Team Leader, Head of Business Development or Country Manager role, preferably with high growth company experience
- Ideally, you have driven successfully large scale distribution partnerships, engaging with mass market consumer brands
- You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills