- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Business Development
- Financial Services
We approach Business Development at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
What we need
We are looking for a Head of Partnerships - Southern Europe for our Global Business team who will have responsibility for leading our strategic partnership supporting our growth and brand awareness efforts and the launch of new business lines across Portugal and Spain. This role will be based from our Porto office, or fully remote in either Portugal or Spain.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead deal making activity for Revolut by striking strategic partnerships to support our growth and product expansion
- Own Revolut’s partnership strategy to build brand awareness and territorial presence as we grow globally
- Lead and structure Revolut’s growth partnership program by identifying high impact strategic opportunities, building up a roadmap to pursue them and drive execution, from sourcing to legal signing and operationalisation, together with a global partnership team, capitalising on central assets and capabilities
- Be a trusted commercial subject matter expert, working closely with our General Managers, product and operations teams
- Oversee programs and projects with named strategic partners
- Own forecasts and track named strategic partners metrics
- Communicate and report to Revolut’s Global Business Leadership Team and key C-level stakeholders progress of ongoing deals and forecast of future opportunities
What skills you’ll need
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Business Development / Partnerships teams driving B2B2C / D2C opportunities and exceeding targets
- +2 years experience as high performing Team Leader, Head of Business Development or Country Manager role, preferably with high growth company experience
- Ideally, you have driven successfully large scale distribution partnerships, engaging with mass market consumer brands
- You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen, and interpersonal skills
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.