- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Business Development
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
About the role
We are looking for a talented individual to help us drive global licensing for Revolut but it’s not a typical regulatory job. You will be part of the Revolut’s ambitious strategy to become the world’s first truly global financial SuperApp. As we expand our geographical footprint and widen our product offering, the scope and complexity of the authorisations grows as well. You will work across multiple global functions and teams and lead the projects from the business case to the operationalisation of the licences. These will cover our wide product offering (including Banking, Trading, Payments, Insurance and others) and span from key geographies in Europe to new territories across Asia Pacific and Americas.
What you’ll be doing
- Navigate across various licence applications, scope, plan, prioritise and execute the work to obtain licences for new products & geographies
- Build and enhance company’s Authorisations framework
- Work closely with central and local teams (including C-level executives) on licence deliverables in multiple jurisdictions and across several domains
- Hold the pen on Revolut’s regulatory submissions - including deliverables like complete business strategy plans and financial projections
- You will be supported by Product, Finance, Risk, Compliance and Legal teams where necessary
- Work directly with regulators to respond to queries and address their feedback
What you’ll need
- 5+ years’ experience in a consulting, startups, regulatory, banking, brokerage or payments industry background
- Excellent team player with ability to work closely with others to deliver results
- Capacity to drive complex projects across functions and departments
Exceptional attention to detail
- English writing skills, good presenter & communicator
- Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.