- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Sep. 10, 2021
- Business Intelligence
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
About the role
We’re looking for a FinCrime Analyst to sit within our team at our Vilnius-based office or remotely from Lithuania.
From 1250 EUR gross per month+150 EUR monthly performance bonus up to 1850 EUR gross +150 EUR monthly performance bonus depending on seniority of the candidate.
French language bonus 150 EUR gross per month
What you will be doing
- Liaising with the partners, other banks and police
- Acknowledging, responding, and following up on partner requests in a timely manner
- Conducting fraud related investigations based on the reports received
- Generating reports and create alerts to suspicious activity
- Monitoring customers’ transactions and communicating with the customers to establish SOF, rationale of the payments and obtaining additional information to draw the whole picture of client’s activity
- Responding to DPAs and PO, complying with a legislation like POCA, DPA
- Communicating between the teams to make sure that the vendors get the best answer possible
- Reviewing and analysing data for fraud trends
- Discussing FinCrime concerns with members of the company across all levels
What you’ll need
- Prior experience in a Retail Bank environment, particularly within a Financial Crime function
- Knowledge of DD/EDD/KYC/SOF is a must
- Knowledge of the DPA, PO and Witness statement preferable
- Understanding how to analyse customer data, transactional activity, and open source information to determine the legitimacy
- Confidence in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation, and with the banking partners
- Ability to critically analyse and interpret a situation, assessing all points of view;
- Close attention to details
- Solution orientated
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flawless written and spoken English
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.