- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Business Intelligence
We’re looking for a FinCrime Analyst to sit within our support team. This position is fully remote - you can work from any location in India!
The main responsibility is to check the source of funds and monitor plus investigate suspicious financial activity. A person who is responsible, conscientious and is not afraid of challenges will be the perfect candidate here. We are in need of someone who is ready to work in an international environment and provide a good assistance to the customers.
What you will be doing:
- Undertake research, documents checks, and financial crime risk assessment via internal and external sources
- Perform screening
- Detect and report suspicious activity including the predicate offences to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Ensure all documents submitted for CDD are in line with internal policies
- Identify and analyse alerts generated by the monitoring system in order to identify potentially suspicious activity
- Escalate any red flags and potential risks to the escalation team
- Handle sensitive or confidential information
What you’ll need
- Flawless English - additional languages are a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in Banking, Financial Services would be very beneficial
- Willingness to work different shifts (including night shifts/ weekends)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Please submit your CV in English language
Critical competencies for success
Get stuff done!
- Above all, you are a do-er.
- You earn credibility by getting things done.
- You dig into the details and deliver quality results on time.