- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
- Business Intelligence
We are looking for a passionate analyst to work within our compliance team Remotely from Portugal. The main responsibility is to check the source of funds and monitor plus investigate suspicious financial activity. A person who is responsible, conscientious and is not afraid of challenges will be the perfect candidate here. We are in need of someone who is ready to work in an international environment and provide a good assistance to the customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Undertake research, documents checks, and financial crime risk assessment via internal and external sources
- Perform screening
- Detect and report suspicious activity including the predicate offences to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Ensure all documents submitted for CDD are in line with internal policies
- Identify and analyse alerts generated by the monitoring system in order to identify potentially suspicious activity
- Escalate any red flags and potential risks to the escalation team
- Handle sensitive or confidential information
What you’ll need
- Flawless English - additional languages are a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in Banking, Financial Services would be very beneficial
- Willingness to work different shifts (including night shifts/ weekends)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Please submit your CV in English language
Critical competencies for success
- Get stuff done!
- Above all, you are a do-er.
- You earn credibility by getting things done.
- You dig into the details and deliver quality results on time.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.