- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Business Intelligence
We approach Business Development at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Disbursement to join our Global Business Department and build strong, lasting strategic relationships with new and existing partners.
What you’ll do
Responsible for the development and commercialisation of Disbursements proposition (Create a pipeline of disbursement opportunities in which large companies will become Revolut business users and bring along their vendors/brand partners etc as Revolut retail users)
- Ensure the creation of a robust end to end operating model
- Onboard trading partners and maximise the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership
- Develop the go to market approach for the solution
- Communicate and report to Revolut’s Global Business Leadership Team and key C-level stakeholders progress of ongoing deals and forecast of future opportunities
What skills you’ll need
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Business Development, driving B2B2C / D2C opportunities and exceeding targets
- +2 years experience as high performing Team Leader, Head of Business Development or Country Manager role
- Experience within a company, team or product related to disbursement
- You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen, and interpersonal skills
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.