- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Services
What we need
We are looking for a passionate analyst to work within our compliance team. The main responsibility is monitoring for potential market abuse by reviewing alerts generated by the trade surveillance system and investigating potential cases of insider dealing and market manipulation. A person who is responsible, conscientious and is not afraid of challenges will be the perfect candidate here. We are in need of someone who is ready to work in an international environment with an understanding of trading within financial markets.
What you’ll be doing
- Timely analysis of alerts leading to the detection and prevention of market or firm damaging misconduct
- Conducting daily analysis of automated surveillance alerts
Investigate potentially abusive trading activities
- Liaising and collaborating with Financial Crime team, Technology, Compliance, Front Office and other groups relevant to investigations or potential changes to surveillance software, systems or processes
- Contribute to design and development of trade surveillance systems and monitoring processes
- Escalate any red flags and potential risks to the escalation team
What skills you’ll need
Trade surveillance experience
Ability to work together with multiple compliance teams
Willingness to work different shifts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Flawless English - additional languages are a big plus
- Please submit your CV in English language.
Critical competencies for success
Get stuff done!
- Above all, you are a do-er.
- You earn credibility by getting things done.
- You dig into the details and deliver quality results on time.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.