- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do. With data we build intelligent real-time systems to personalise our product, tackle financial crime, automate reporting, track team performances and enhance customer experiences.
Fundamentally, data underpins all operations at Revolut and being part of the team gives you the chance to have a major impact across the company – apply today to join our world class data function.
What we need
We are looking for smart and ambitious people who would help us understand our data better. We have openings across multiple teams for Middle and Senior level analysts. This is a unique opportunity to learn about many aspects of our business and be involved in the early stages of an innovative new product. Your main weapons will be SQL, dashboards, and a thorough understanding of our business. You will also be acting as a bridge between product owners and engineers.
What you will be doing
- Understand our business and its processes through our data
- Apply this understanding and knowledge of our data to help product and services teams
- Design key metrics to measure different aspects of the business
- Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promote data literacy across the company, organise and hold workshops
What you will need
- Proven work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- 1+ year of experience creating dashboards/reports using SQL
- Data-driven storytelling and visualisation skills (with tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase ect)
Attention to detail
- Experience coding in Python is a plus
- Experience with analytical databases is a plus