- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Buying & Merchandising
Revolut is seeking to appoint an elite Procurement manager to drive Procurement operational activities and contribute to the end-to-end procurement and vendor management framework for the Company.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintain and operate Revolut’s purchase order service desk.
- Support the Procurement team in sourcing activities and negotiations.
- Assist Procurement team to resolve vendor issues and escalations.
- Work alongside the Accounts Payable team to carry out invoice reconciliation and vendor onboarding.
- Produce monthly performance vendor reports and spend reports.
Be part of a team of procurement professionals and liaise closely with Operations, Finance and Risk teams to ensure compliance to sourcing strategy and continuous improvement of procurement processes.
What you’ll need
- 1 year of experience in a global procurement function in a fast-paced environment and experience in source to pay activities
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Analytical - you can break complex problems into small ones.
- Proven ability to work independently and strong sense of ownership
- Minimum GPA 3.5/4 (US), 60% (UK), 8/10 in any other country
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.