- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Data Science
About the team
Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do. With data we build intelligent real-time systems to personalise our product, tackle financial crime, automate reporting, track team performances and enhance customer experiences.
Fundamentally, data underpins all operations at Revolut and being part of the team gives you the chance to have a major impact across the company – apply today to join our world class data function.
What we need
We are looking for smart and ambitious people who would help us understand our data better. We have openings across multiple teams for Junior, Middle and Senior lever analysts. This is a unique opportunity to learn about many aspects of our business and be involved in the early stages of an innovative new product. Your main weapons will be SQL, dashboards, and a thorough understanding of our business. You will also be acting as a bridge between product owners and engineers.
What you will be doing
- Understand our business and its processes through our data
- Apply this understanding and knowledge of our data to help product and services teams
- Design key metrics to measure different aspects of the business
- Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promote data literacy across the company, organise and hold workshops
What you will need
- Proven work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- 1+ year of experience creating dashboards/reports using SQL
- Data-driven storytelling and visualisation skills (with tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase ect)
Attention to detail
- Experience coding in Python is a plus
- Experience with analytical databases is a plus
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.