- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Data Science
- Financial Services
What we need
Our Data Scientists are responsible for applying scientific methodology, statistical inference and offline machine learning models to drive business decisions. They have strong backgrounds in statistics, applied mathematics, and computer science with the ability to write clean and operationalizable code. They are also creative, inquisitive and exceptional communicators with an aptitude for uncovering hidden patterns.
The Support Analytics team mission is clear: help build the best customer support in the world! We want to optimize the performance of the Support Department by providing them with all the analytics tools they need and with the latest technologies in Machine Learning. This means we work both on dashboards, reports, analysis and insights, as well as on generating forecasts, optimising queues allocation, creating tracking and evaluation tools or other machine learning models. We relentlessly explore data to find potential areas of improvement.
What you’ll be doing
As a Data Scientist in our team, we expect you to work on more advanced tasks, such as:
- Natural language processing: topic recognition, sentiment analysis, semantic networks.
- Support capacity planning: forecasts, queues allocation and optimisation.
- Automated audio call analysis; other classification and regression models.
What skills you’ll need
- You have a strong command of Python and write efficient code. We primarily use Python 3.7.
- You have experience in the creation, optimisation and deployment of prod Machine Learning solutions via partial or full-time roles.
- You have a strong understanding of Statistics.
- You have a strong command of some flavour of SQL.
- Experience with Git, Spark, Airflow, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure such as GCP or AWS is a plus.
- Nice to have: good understanding of algorithms and complexities, unit tests.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.