- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Design & UI
We’re looking for talented Product Designers to join our Credit Department. If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
At Revolut, each product team operates independently like a mini-startup, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
What you need to achieve
We don’t follow the traditional corporate model, but empower our people to own their work end-to-end, that’s what you’ll be in charge of in your Product team: lead the product from a design perspective, having a holistic approach on the experience, from discovery to delivery - always keeping in mind our customers and their interests!
You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
- We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing;
- Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team and present the final solution during the design reviews;
- We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
- To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
Clean visual design sense
Skills in typography and grids
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
The benefits for uk
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.