- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Financial Services
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
About the role
We’re looking for a FinCrime Quality Assurance Analyst to sit within our team at our Krakow office and be a part of our wider Compliance function. Our team is detail-oriented, technical and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our processes to deliver the best possible results.
What you’ll be doing:
Assist with the design and implementation of the Compliance testing and assurance program, including the risk-based compliance risk assessment, control testing and assurance plan, and related testing scopes.
- Complete assurance reviews and testing activities, leveraging skills in advanced data analytics.
- Be responsible for completing monthly Quality Assurance (QA) activities by focusing on identifying failures in compliance teams work
- Highlight any issues to Quality Assurance Manager and turn feedback findings directly to the relevant Team Manager on a regular basis
- Track, report and present on findings and risks identified from all QA activities carried out.
- Learn all procedures across compliance department
- Collaborate with other teams across different locations
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Supervisor
- Be flexible with responsibilities and have a positive attitude towards any changes to role, company/departmental objectives, priorities and targets.
What you’ll need
- Between 1-3 years of previous compliance experience (at least Mid level of seniority)
- Good understanding of compliance issues & regulatory requirements within financial services, including an exceptional understanding of key processes, practices, systems and controls
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Practical knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn it
- You are fast-learner and independent problem-solver
Excellent report writing skills
You have flawless English
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.