- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Financial Services
The Sales team is the engine that drives market and customer acquisition for Revolut Business across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Sales department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from lead sourcing to activation and engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
About the role
We’re looking for a Quality Analyst to sit within our Sales team at our Porto based office. We’ve hiring some of the most talented sales people that the world has to offer and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is detail-oriented, technical and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our processes to deliver the best possible results.
To apply: please answer mandatory questions below
What you’ll be doing
- Quality and compliance of all sales interactions, including reviewing and scoring phone calls, emails and related chats
- Providing feedback to agents based on their quality score and results
- Working with Sales trainers to produce best practice guides and facilitate regular training
What you’ll need
- Minimum 1 years in a QA or support Team Lead role
- Attention to detail and extensive knowledge
- Exemplary Diligence and Integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Nice to have: previous experience in a Sales Environment
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Daily meal allowance
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.