- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Financial Services
About the team
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of FinCrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
About the role
We’re looking for a Quality Analyst for Chargeback team to sit within our team at our Krakow-based office.
What you’ll be doing
- Undertaking the investigation and analysis of cardholder disputed transactions as per MasterCard/Visa regulations;
- Identifying possible chargeback or compliance failures and respond to dispute cases as appropriate in a timely manner to meet prescribed timeframes;
- Monitoring and acting on agreed chargeback processes through to completion;
- Analyzing and responding to incoming chargebacks both on the issuing and acquiring side as per MasterCard/Visa regulations;
- Maintaining appropriate system notes for audit and quality control;
- Liaising with merchants & other business functions to effectively investigate disputes;
- Regular and accurate update of management information;
- Ad-hoc investigations and project work as required;
- Providing input into ongoing process improvements.
What you’ll need
- Experience and knowledge with acquiring and issuing scheme rules – both operating regulations and dispute resolution rules as per MasterCard and Visa regulations
- Good understanding of a payment transaction lifecycle (including dispute lifecycles) and transaction processing rules as per MasterCard and Visa regulations
- Target-focused with excellent attention to details
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong team player with line management capabilities
- Capable of learning quickly, thinking logically and ensuring compliance with regulations at all times
- The culture within the team and the growing business requires individuals that will go above and beyond the call of duty in order to ensure the best service and experience for our customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent English
- Able to work in multiple shifts
- Fluency in any other language would be much appreciated
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card