- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
We are looking for a CEO to lead Revolut Brazil. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact. The right candidate will serve as the local focal point in the country and interact with regulators. Reporting directly to the Revolut Group CEO Banking, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all activities of Revolut in Brazil.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with senior management to define and implement a strategy for Brazil
- Maintaining and expanding the product set, go-to-market activities, and company permissions over time, in-line with local regulatory requirements
- Hiring and leading the right team to scale effectively in Brazil
- Managing licensing applications in the most efficient way
- Developing strong relationship with stakeholders at the relevant regulatory bodies
- Create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values
What you’ll need
- Deep knowledge and experience of Payments and Banking industries
- Startup experience and Entrepreneurial drive
- Experience to lead large teams (having built large teams from scratch is a plus)
- Direct experience interacting with regulators in Brazil
- Excellent knowledge of relevant payments, foreign exchange, credit, insurance, and trading regulations
- Experience managing statutory compliance
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think and reason logically
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. With 15 million Personal customers and half a million Business customers across more than 35 countries we are just as convinced of the need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed, we’ve expanded our team to more than 2,200 around the world.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.