- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
We are looking for a CEO to lead Revolut Mexico. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact. The right candidate will serve as the local focal point in the country and interact with regulators. Reporting directly to the Revolut Group CEO Banking, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all activities of Revolut in Mexico.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with senior management to define and implement a strategy for Mexico
- Maintaining and expanding the product set, go-to-market activities, and company permissions over time, in-line with local regulatory requirements
- Hiring and leading the right team to scale effectively in Mexico
- Managing licensing applications in the most efficient way
- Developing strong relationship with stakeholders at the relevant regulatory bodies
- Create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values
What you’ll need
Deep knowledge and experience of Payments and Banking industries
Startup experience and Entrepreneurial drive
- Experience to lead large teams (having built large teams from scratch is a plus)
- Direct experience interacting with regulators in Mexico
- Excellent knowledge of relevant payments, foreign exchange, credit, insurance, and trading regulations
Experience managing statutory compliance
Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think and reason logically
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.