- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
What you’ll be doing
The day-to-day running of accounting and tax
Accounting of fixed and intangible assets
Business trips accounting
Tax accounting and reporting
Providing support during the annual audit process ensuring a timely and effective audit
What you’ll need
- 3+ years’ experience in finance functions, preferably with experience within a bank within cross-functional and multi-national teams.
- Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience (IFRS a plus but not required)
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries
Knowledge of LT tax
- Positive attitude: ‘Can do’ approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects.
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Good punctuality and time management skills
- Experience in accounting software migration (a plus)
Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Salary range: 1700 EUR – 2200 EUR NET (2810 EUR – 3636 EUR GROSS)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.