- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
We are looking for a Capital Risk Manager with experience in financial planning/modelling and good knowledge of relevant regulations to lead Revolut’s Internal capital adequacy assessment process (ICAAP) and Recovery plans. The team operates as a second line of defence and is responsible for ensuring that global risks and controls are properly managed by first line businesses. We work closely with Treasury, Finance, Operations, Technology, and the broader Risk organization to independently assess and oversee risk taking activities.
What you’ll be doing
You will join our Risk Management team and serve as the focal point for all of our capital modelling and planning requirements across the globe. This is a cross-functional risk role.
Your key responsibilities:
- Setting capital planning standards for Revolut payments and banking entities.
- Setting ICAAP and Recovery planning standards for Revolut Bank.
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks that require capital allocation.
- Building financial models and forecasts for capital planning and enhancing the existing models.
- Proposing capital allocation limits and managing the approval process.
- Preparation of the ICAAP report and Recovery plan.
What you’ll need
- Proven experience in ICAAP management and Recovery planning.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills. You can build and explain financial models and have strong spreadsheet skills.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a financial analyst.
- A self-starter and independent worker.
- You are a highly self-motivated individual and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects.
- You are well organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with attention to detail.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.