- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions.
About the role
The Revolut UK team are looking for a Head of Lending to join our Executive Team. This position requires an entrepreneurial leader looking to launch and run multiple retail credit products and own all aspects of a financial institution’s credit portfolio. The leader will also join the team at an exciting time in Revolut UK’s development and growth.
What you’ll be doing
- A senior executive and ExCo member of the Revolut UK business reporting to the CEO.
- Building and leading the lending team to define and implement the strategy for all Revolut UK lending activities.
- Managing the overall risk of the Revolut UK loan portfolio.
- Managing regulatory relationships.
- Establishing and executing the territory’s underwriting, portfolio management and collections policy and activity.
What you’ll need
- Experience as a bank executive (ExCo a real advantage) complimenting deep knowledge and experience in Retail Lending Products (7+ years).
- Very strong entrepreneurial drive and personal resilience. You will be building this from scratch.
- Extensive experience building and managing credit decisioning/risk models and regulatory engagement. Experience/understanding credit portfolio performance.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to recruit and lead a team (from scratch).
- Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.