- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
We’re looking for an experienced Risk executive to support our European banking ambitions. You will work closely with both Senior Management in Europe and the Group risk management function. You will be responsible for leading across a wide range of risk management activities, building out the team and implementing frameworks that deliver effective controls for our activities in Ireland.
What you’ll achieve
- Drive effective risk management of financial (market, capital, liquidity and credit) and operational risks of Revolut’s operations in Europe
- Continued development of the local risk management framework, control framework, and risk appetite
- Establish Key Risk Indicators within the business against prescribed limits
- Effective governance and management of risks within local entities
What you’ll do
- Managing financial (market, capital, liquidity and credit) and operational risks of Revolut’s banking operations in Europe
- Monitoring and evaluating KRIs to manage risk exposure effectively
- Building and managing a strong team of A-players
- Working with Group HQ to drive key strategic initiatives from a risk management perspective
- Developing and enhancing local risk management framework, control framework, and risk appetite
- Participating in governance committees and decision making for our European banking entities
- Preparing internal and external risk reports
What you’ll need
- Experience in managing risk within a regulated European Bank in a lead/manager/head position.
- Experience of the Irish regulatory environment for banking.
- Proven credit risk management expertise in retail banking
- Knowledge and experience of Capital Requirement Directives (CRD) and Capital Requirement Requirements (CRR) requirements relating to Financial Institutions
- Excellent previous knowledge and experience of developing effective risk management frameworks
- Great people management skills, ability to drive a high-performance team
- Ability to build relationships and trust with key stakeholders including Revolut’s European Board of Directors and regulatorsPrevious experience in a fast-paced finance environment at a top-tier company.
- Strong growth orientation - for instance, has been part of a team that has built a business from scratch, or has accelerated growth in an established business
Nice to have
- Ideally exposure to or high-growth startups or scale ups in finance or across other industries
- Previous experience as Chief Risk Officer or Head of Risk
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Agile working hours and working from home
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription