- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions.
About the role
The Collection Manager is responsible for the build out of in country processes and procedures and the continued performance of the team as product launch. They will be asked to:
Lead the build of compliant and effective debt collections process.
Ensure that the Revolut collections process is efficient and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. Own and manage the end to end debt collections process for retail credit portfolios.
Optimise in-house and outsourced collection capability with best-in-class contact and cure rates by using the latest technology, analytics and strategic payment programs.
What you need to achieve
- Evaluate and decide the best set of collection/recovery products like restructuring, refinancing and deliver world class service to delinquent customers, providing the best possible experience as well as resolving their financial difficulties
- Setting up multi-dimensional random experiments through the collections lifecycle to be able to optimise collection strategies
- Effectively use collection/contact rate/expected payout models to drive the best collection policies to ensure best in class recovery rate for the portfolio
- Build dynamic collection and communication strategies which optimise the collection channel (call/sms/email/do nothing etc.) and most optimal communication template and also the most optimal decision (report bureau, block card, give discount, counter-offer etc.) given all the past information on the delinquent account
- Effective oversight of critical collections vendor(s), collections operation metrics, external vendor(s) metrics and running effective day to day collection operations both internally & externally. Responsible for maximising recovery whilst optimising cost and maintaining low charge-off rates & roll rates
- Zero tolerance of any compliance issue or breach of regulatory requirements
What you’ll be doing
- Documenting policies, processes and procedures for debt collection and recoveries
- Developing, managing and refining collection strategies to optimise recoveries
- Continuous improvement of collection processes, metrics and tools
- Ensure all collection strategies meet the latest regulatory and compliance requirements
- Effective selection and oversight of debt collection agencies (DCAs) to ensure SLA adherence
What you’ll need
- 4+ years experience of debt collection and recoveries in a retail bank, fin-tech or DCA
- Experience of creating and documenting collections processes
- Great understanding of debt portfolio management, debt sales and debt restructuring
Good knowledge of credit products
- Knowledge of local debt collection laws and regulations
- Performance and relationship management skills with 3rd party service providers
- Highly analytical person with excellent problem solving skills
- Curiosity and drive to identify and implement improvements to automate wherever possible
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.