- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
We’re looking for an Enterprise Risk Manager to be a key member of our Group Risk team in the UK. The Enterprise Risk Management team supports the design, implementation and embedding of the ERM Framework which applies globally and sets out the risk management approach at Revolut factoring in the business strategy and board level risk appetite. The team works closely with the group CRO, across all risk types, and plays a significant role in the ongoing development of our risk technology platform.
Our aim is to build the best risk function of one of the most successful financial technology firms in the world. We are a small but high profile team, so you will not miss anything and your contribution will be very visible.
What you’ll be doing
Supporting our Risk governance processes
- Developing and maintaining cross-functional elements of our risk management framework
- Establishment and evolution of our risk appetite framework
- Contributing to the monitoring of the firm’s risk profile through KRIs, incidents and other risk monitoring tools
- Supporting the implementation of our risk framework in our international and other operating subsidiaries
- Developing and producing insightful management information
- Contributing to strengthening firmwide risk awareness and culture
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years of work experience in risk management in the financial services sector
- Strong stakeholder management, project management, problem solving skills
- Substantial practical experience in the design and implementation of ERM frameworks in a financial services environment (ideally banking and/or payments)
- Knowledge of the financial services regulatory landscape impacting risk management
Technology and data savvy - able to innovatively create and analyse data in order to generate meaningful and important business and risk insights (ideally proficient with SQL and business intelligence tooling)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.