- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
Revolut is building from scratch a world-class finance & strategy team to steer the company through the next phase of growth. Finance & Strategy managers are expected to act as the commercial brain of the company, driving Revolut’s business planning process and identifying and measuring growth and profitability initiatives by acting as a strategic partner to key product and regional Heads of Departments.
What you’ll need
- Business Planning: Lead strategic and financial planning processes (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan) assisting with decision making regarding resource allocation and prioritisation.
- Build and own financial forecast models, including scenario and in-depth ad hoc analyses;
- Financial Insights: Help department owners and the Leadership team by developing frameworks to gain deep insights into revenue and margins across countries, user segments and mix of products and how that compares to other regions;
- Business Cases: Identify, drive and measure growth and profitability initiatives including setting pricing, improving margins, assessing new products and regions, acquisition targets, large deals and contracts;
What skills you’ll need
- 3-5 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or strategy consulting at a top-tier company;
- Strong quantitative and technical skills including complex financial modelling and data analysis using tools such as SQL, MS Excel, or Python.
- Robust working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting standards;
- Track record of delivering results in a cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment
- At least a 2:1 in a STEM/Finance/Economics degree from a top university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- Previous experience in a similar role (Finance & Strategy, FP&A, Strategic Finance etc) in a fast growing fintech / technology scale-up would be desirable.
- CFA (or other relevant industry certifications) or MBA from a top-tier degree is desirable
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.