- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the role
Revolut is building from scratch a world-class finance & strategy team to steer the company through the next phase of growth. Finance & Strategy managers are expected to act as the commercial brain of the company, driving Revolut’s business planning process and identifying and measuring growth and profitability initiatives by acting as a strategic partner to key product and regional Heads of Departments.
What you’ll need
Business Planning: Lead strategic and financial planning processes (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan) assisting with decision making regarding resource allocation and prioritisation.
- Build and own financial forecast models, including scenario and in-depth ad hoc analyses;
- Financial Insights: Help department owners and the Leadership team by developing frameworks to gain deep insights into revenue and margins across countries, user segments and mix of products and how that compares to other regions;
- Business Cases: Identify, drive and measure growth and profitability initiatives including setting pricing, improving margins, assessing new products and regions, acquisition targets, large deals and contracts;
What skills you’ll need
- 3-5 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or strategy consulting at a top-tier company;
- Strong quantitative and technical skills including complex financial modelling and data analysis using tools such as SQL, MS Excel, or Python.
- Robust working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting standards;
- Track record of delivering results in a cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment
- At least a 2:1 in a STEM/Finance/Economics degree from a top university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- Previous experience in a similar role (Finance & Strategy, FP&A, Strategic Finance etc) in a fast growing fintech / technology scale-up would be desirable.
- CFA (or other relevant industry certifications) or MBA from a top-tier degree is desirable