- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
We are looking for a smart, focused and proactive Data Analyst to sit within the Group Finance Department. Ideally, you will have experience working in the finance function of a bank, large brokerage firm, or technology firm focused on data driven financial flows and month end process.
What you’ll be doing
- Digging deep into the financial data infrastructure to solve unique unilinear problems and tackle complex corner cases
- Supporting the writing ETLs to take data from various data sources (Python, SQL)
- Identify potential areas of automation within the Finance team
What you’ll need
- At least a 2-1 in a STEM degree from a top university
- Proven automation and process improvement experience
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries
- Positive attitude: ‘can do’ approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects
- Good punctuality and time management skills
- Accounting qualifications preferred but not required
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.