- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
We are looking for an independent and result-oriented qualified Financial Controller to sit within the Finance team in Vilnius with a focus on accounting. Ideally, you will have experience working in the finance function of a bank and will need to be someone with vision who will tackle any problem as well as the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
What you’ll be doing
- Key member of the team responsible for all aspects of the multi-entity department
- Management accounting, financial reporting and providing commercial and operational management information to support rapid global expansion
- Oversight of the day-to-day running of finance and engagement/coordination with both central and overseas financial control teams
- Understanding each country’s financial performance, risks and financial management
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process - both via automation and control
- Driver to building a scalable and efficient global accounting and finance function including KPI’s and SLA’s to delivery to overseas teams
- Driver to the annual audit process ensuring a timely and effective audit
What you’ll need
- 4+ years’ post qualified experience in finance functions, preferably with experience within a financial service company within cross-functional and multi-national teams
- Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience within IFRS
- Strong experience of month end close, functional reporting and preparation of statutory account
- Experience in process automation and control optimisation - both functional requirements through to system go-live
- Experience in working with high volumes of transactional data into financial analytics and/or financial reporting processes including, for example, data extraction, mapping, hierarchies, transformation and loan activities. Both building or maintaining/improving data driven processes.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries
- Positive attitude: ‘can do’ approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Ability to comprehend and narrate financial records for external stakeholders
- Good punctuality and time management skills
Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Salary 28,00 - 32,000 EUR per year
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription