- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
We are looking for an independent and result-oriented qualified Financial Controller to sit within the Wealth & Trading UK team with a focus on financial control and cash management. Ideally, you have experience working in the finance function of an investment firm or bank and will need to be someone with vision who will tackle any problem as well as the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be the key member of the team responsible for Revolut Trading product
- Oversight of the day-to-day running of finance within the trading team, including support of cash reconciliation process, designing and implementing accounting processes and getting involved into scoping new investment product offerings
- Data analysis for investigation or reporting purposes
- Identification and implementation of process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the periodical reporting process
- Providing support during the annual audit process ensuring a timely and effective audit
What you’ll need
- 5+ years’ post qualified experience in finance functions, with experience within a financial service company (preferably with a retail MiFID firm) within cross-functional and multi-national teams
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent), strong accounting knowledge with proven experience within IFRS/FRS
- Knowledge of FCA CASS regulation is a plus
- Strong data analytics toolkit, beginner knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Positive attitude: ‘can do’ approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.