- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
To support the Senior Fraud Risk Manager in designing, implementing and embedding a Fraud Risk Insight Framework for Revolut, enabling the management of Fraud Risk within appetite and driving sustainable value-add through the reduction of fraud-related losses for both the Revolut Group and Revolut Users. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in shaping and designing Fraud Risk Insights & Management Information across the Revolut Group, working closely with the wider Fraud Risk Team (2nd Line of Defence). The Fraud Risk MI & Analytics Manager will also be responsible for providing effective oversight of the 1LoD, as well as supporting investigations, assurance reviews and wider-initiatives which feed into organisational education and the ongoing improvement of systems, controls and procedures.
What You’ll Be Doing
Support Senior Fraud Risk Manager in designing, implementing, embedding and optimising a Fraud Risk Insight Framework; providing Fraud Risk Forums with data-driven insight and information which drive decision making capabilities.
Responsible for the gathering of Fraud Risk Intelligence to build actionable risk insights, including the identification of new capabilities and definition of their application to solve new or existing challenges.
- Production of Fraud Risk Reporting Packs on a monthly basis, with input from the wider Fraud Risk Team.
- Support the Fraud Risk Team and 1LoD in the investigation of systematic or significant fraud incidents via the extraction, manipulation and analysis of data.
- Provide independent oversight, challenge and opinion in respect of any Fraud Management Information created and communicated by the 1LoD.
- Provide technical expertise and support for the tactical and strategic development of Revolut’s Anti-Fraud Systems, Models and Rules.
- Conduct Deep Dive and Thematic Reviews (as required).
What Skills You’ll Need
- > 5 Years of Relevant Analytical Experience.
- Experience in a Fraud or Risk Environment (Desirable).
- Experience of the Entire Analytics Lifecycle, from Requirements Gathering, Data Extraction, Manipulation and Analysis to Sharing Insights and Advising on Decision Making.
- Ability to Understand Advanced Modelling Techniques used in the Identification and Detection of Fraudulent Behaviours and Transactional Activity (Desirable).
- Proficiency in SQL with the Ability to Analyse Large Quantities of Data using Statistical Analysis Tools.
- Ability to Communicate (Verbal / Non-Verbal) Technical Matters Effectively with Senior Leaders and Business Sponsors.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.