- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
To support the Senior Fraud Risk Manager in defining, implementing, embedding and optimising the Fraud Risk Policy Framework for Revolut, enabling the management of Fraud Risk within appetite and driving sustainable value-add through the reduction of fraud-related losses for both the Revolut Group and Revolut Users. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in shaping and designing Fraud Policies and Procedures across the Revolut Group, working closely with the wider Fraud Risk Team (2nd Line of Defence). The Fraud Risk Policy & Framework Manager will also be responsible for providing effective oversight of the 1LoD, as well as conducting and supporting investigations, assurance reviews and wider-initiatives which feed into organisational education and the ongoing improvement of systems, controls and procedures.
What You’ll Be Doing
Support Senior Fraud Risk Manager in developing, embedding and optimising the Fraud Risk Policy Framework at Revolut, in accordance with risk appetite and prevailing legislative and regulatory requirements.
Provide technical input and challenge into the creation and development of Fraud Risk Standard Operating Procedures within the 1LoD, ensuring they comply with regulatory and legislative requirements, in line with Revolut’s Policy Framework.
Act as a Fraud Subject-Matter-Expert across the Group, providing oversight, challenge and opinion on the management of Fraud Risk by the 1LoD; inclusive of response to Risk Incidents.
Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across Revolut to ensure appropriate systems, controls and procedures are in place (and effective) to prevent, detect, respond and remediate issues pertinent to Fraud Risk.
- Conduct Fraud Risk Assessments, Fraud Investigations and Deep Dive / Thematic Reviews (as required).
- Be well connected across the industry representing Revolut at industry forums, groups and committees as directed by the Senior Fraud Risk Manager (i.e. Cifas).
What Skills You’ll Need
- > 5 Years Fraud and Risk Management Experience (Ideally within Financial Services).
- Experience in Writing, Maintaining and Communicating Policies and Procedures.
- Experience of Fraud Risk Legislation and Regulation in the UK (Global is Desirable). Knowledge and Understanding of the Three Lines of Defence Risk Management Framework Model.
- Proven Ability to Rapidly Develop Matter Expertise in Technical and Non-Technical Areas.
- Ability to Communicate Technical Matters Effectively with Senior Leaders and Business Sponsors.
- ICA Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention or Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE) (Desirable).
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.