- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support. If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
About the role
The Lead Retail Credit Risk Manager will work with Revolut’s US Chief Risk Officer to help develop the US retail credit risk management framework.
- Contribute to, develop and maintain Revolut’s retail credit risk management framework and policies
- As second line, provide review and challenge of first line retail credit product launches
- Facilitate regulatory requests on retail credit risk issues
- Oversee credit risk model development i.e. credit scorecards
- Oversee and contribute to CECL/ALLL modelling and ICAAP modelling
- Build out of group level retail credit risk monitoring and retail product governance, including cascading of this down to different Revolut legal entities
What you’ll need
- 6+ years’ retail credit risk management experience in consumer credit products
- Previous experience in a regulated financial institution, ideally in dealings with the FDIC, OCC, and/or Fed and understanding of current key topical issues in the consumer credit space
- Knowledge of CECL/ALLL
- Proficiency in SQL
- Retail credit risk professional with model risk experience preferred
- Strong ability to communicate complex concepts in plain English
- Excellent problem solving skills
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription