- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
To support the Senior Fraud Risk Manager in defining, implementing, embedding and optimising the Internal Fraud Risk Strategy & Framework for Revolut, enabling the management of Internal Fraud Risk within appetite and driving sustainable value-add through the reduction of fraud-related losses across the Revolut Group.
The Internal Fraud Risk Manager will play a key role in the design and implementation of Internal Fraud Prevention and Detection Strategies across Revolut, working closely with the wider Fraud Risk Team (2nd Line of Defence). The Internal Fraud Risk Manager will be responsible for providing effective oversight of the 1st Line of Defence, as well as conducting and supporting investigations, assurance and thematic reviews and wider initiatives which feed into organisational education and the ongoing improvement of systems, controls and procedures.
What you’ll be dong
- Support Senior Fraud Risk Manager in defining, developing and optimising the Internal Fraud Prevention and Detection Strategies at Revolut, in accordance with risk appetite and prevailing regulatory requirements.
- Support Senior Fraud Risk Manager in the drafting, communicating and embedding of the Internal Fraud Risk Policy, in accordance with risk appetite and prevailing legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Act as a Internal Fraud Subject-Matter-Expert across the Group, providing oversight, challenge and opinion on the management of Fraud Risk by the 1LoD; inclusive of response to Risk Incidents.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across Revolut to ensure appropriate systems, controls and procedures are in place (and effective) to prevent, detect, respond and remediate issues pertinent to Internal Fraud Risk.
- Responsible for the gathering of Internal Fraud Risk Intelligence to build actionable risk insights, including the identification of new capabilities and definition of their application to solve new or existing challenges.
- Conduct Internal Fraud Risk Assessments, Fraud Investigations and Deep Dive / Thematic Reviews (as required).
- Be well connected across the industry representing Revolut at industry forums, groups and committees as directed by the Senior Fraud Risk Manager (i.e. Cifas / UK Finance).
What skills you’ll need
- > 5 Years Fraud and Risk Management Experience (Ideally within Financial Services).
- Experience of Fraud Risk Legislation and Regulation in the UK (Global is Desirable).
- Experience of Conducting Internal Fraud Investigations.
- Sound Judgemental Skills to Identify and Resolve Problems.
- Proven Ability to Rapidly Develop Matter Expertise in Technical and Non-Technical Areas.
- Ability to Communicate Technical Matters Effectively with Senior Leaders and Business Sponsors.
- Ability to Prepare and Present Training Material to Enhance 1LoD Knowledge and Improve Decision Making.
- ICA Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention or Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE) (Desirable).