- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
The Payments Investigations team form a valuable connection between Revolut and its customers. When things go wrong with transfers, we’re there to help out. We’re talking timely updates, immediate actions, and smooth resolutions. We’re looking for people who love to find the root cause, and who thrive on helping others. We’re not just providing a service, we aim to create a positive experience from something traditionally seen as a nuisance.
About the role:
- We’re looking for a Junior Payments Investigations Specialist to join our Payments Investigations team in our Krakow office.
- You can work from our office in Krakow or remotely from any other city in Poland.
- We are offering great opportunities to learn and develop in this role and in our company!
- Besides the base salary we are also offering attractive language bonuses, performance bonuses and a wide range of company benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigating and resolving bank transfer inquiries from our customers (in-app chat) and Revolut internal teams;
- Communicating closely with banking partners via SWIFT, emails and phone to resolve bank transfer errors in a timely manner;
- Working collaboratively with product teams on improving relevant integrations and processes;
- Helping the team proactively identify payment processing issues - SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment;
- Representing Revolut online at all times;
What you’ll need
- Experience in banking or other financial services with an emphasis on investigations (preferably in payments and operations departments) but not mandatory
- Flawless English proficiency (both speaking and writing skills, understanding of banking terms);
- Ability to explain complex issues with ease in a customer-friendly manner;
- General understanding of processing SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet production goals in a dynamic environment with a team-oriented approach;
- Education level BA/MA degree;
- Availability to work in rotating shifts (morning/afternoon/night shifts)
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack, Excel;
- Understanding of SWIFT payment formatting MT910, MT900, MT103, MT202 and MT202cov
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team.
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.