- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
We are looking for a motivated person who would like to join our payment operations team to become responsible for settlement of payments, confirmation of trades and investigation of various breaks. This involves having a deep understanding of how the funds flow within the firm coupled with a high attention to detail. You will closely work with ALM, FX trading, Revolut’s counter-parties and our technology team.
What you need to achieve
You will need to build new settlement processes. Our in house ALM and FX Traders are looking to expand their portfolios and we need the settlement expertise to handle these products.
You will need to find ways to expand our core product into new territories by working with our expansion teams
What you’ll be doing
Accurate and timely processing of payments to Visa and Mastercard
Owning the FX netting process
- Investigating and resolving failed and unmatched transactions
- Processing payments relating to payroll and accounts payable
- Settling crypto with our crypto partners
- Managing static data within the banking system
- Finding automated solutions to streamline all of the above processes
What you’ll need
1-3 years experience in a settlements analyst, treasury analyst or similar role
Knowledge of SWIFT payment types
- Technological curiosity, we expect all of our team to be able to learn SQL, even if you are new to it when you join.
- An understanding of payments settlement process and the full trade lifecycle from a trader making a booking to how to resolve a cash break
Nice to have
Knowledge of how to settle various different kinds of products Derivatives to Equities
Knowledge of Margin Management
Have automated a process or designed a new process as part of your current or existing role
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Daily meal allowance
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.