- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 12, 2021
We are looking for an independent and result-oriented Senior Tax Manager who will report to the Head of Tax. You will provide vision and ideas, and will tackle any problem that may arise as well as have the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring the effective operation of the tax function across all locations
- Identifying ongoing and emerging tax risks, mitigating where possible
- Managing the overall effective tax rate / loss of the group
- Provide / manage provision of accurate tax advice to key stakeholders
- Implement appropriate control frameworks and policies
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and filing requirements
- Building relationships with appropriate tax authorities
- Assisting the CFO in discharging his responsibilities as Senior Accounting Officer
- Build relationships with the various functional business heads, overseas offices, tax offices and professional advisory firms to ensure a cohesive approach to managing tax issues
- Provide advisory and tax input to group wide corporate restructuring projects
- Implement and manage the groups transfer pricing policy and methodology
What you’ll need
- Qualified tax professional, at least 8 years senior experience
- Extensive technical knowledge of corporate and international tax
- Strong analytical skills and a ‘hands on’ attitude
- Strong people management skills and experience
- Experience within a fast growing organisation
- Financial services experience is prefered, ideally with international aspects
Highly motivated, focussed on delivery
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.