- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Financial Services
We are looking to hire an Internal Auditor who specialises in financial services auditing. This will be a new role within our Dublin office and the successful candidate will execute internal audits across financial service disciplines both within Ireland and across our expanding global business. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the execution of a portfolio of internal audits both within Ireland and across our expanding global business.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit (Ireland) to develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Proactively seek ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process including to inform our understanding of risks, test controls and provide relevant insights to the business
- Provide input and assist in the identification of relevant risks and regulatory requirements for incorporation as part of our audit scope and work programs.
- Interact with staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes
- Assist in communicating and discussing findings with business unit management
- Assist in developing audit reports which identify deficiencies and underlying root causes; provide recommendations to mitigate/address deficiencies while adding value to Revolut
- Conduct research and successfully complete assigned training requirements necessary to maintain relevance
- Work closely with business units at all levels to develop recommendations for audit findings, business process optimization, internal control and compliance.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audits
- Monitor audit progress (against expected timelines, scope etc) and project manage to completion, escalating where required in a timely manner.
- Note that this job can be done in our Dublin office or full time remote in Ireland.
- 5+ years of professional experience in an audit related-role within a regulated financial services environment
- Strong understanding of Retail Banking, Payments, Operations, Risk and processes and key controls
- Strong knowledge of IIA standards
- You are a data evangelist and proficient in both working with and interpreting data - ideally with practical experience with one of the following: SQL, SAS, Python or R
- ACA/ACCA preferred
- Experience of agile auditing/providing timely audit insight in fast-moving environments is a plus.
A little about us… When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for… Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- Pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your family
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year and your birthday off
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- All the latest tech you need
- Free Revolut Metal subscription
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week