- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Revolut is seeking to appoint a Third Party Risk Analyst to support the centralised Third Party Risk Management team. The Analyst will work cross functionally to ensure we drive efficiency and maintain strong controls as we expand into new territories and products.
What you’ll be doing
- Support Third Party Relationship Owners through the third party lifecycle (Onboarding, Due Diligence, Monitoring, Off-boarding)
- Perform due diligence on Revolut’s third parties in a timely manner, with a specific focus on regulatory compliance, financial crime and fraud
- Create high quality outputs with guidance and recommendations to enable senior business owners to make appropriate decisions
- Support day-to-day risk management activities, such as risk incident reporting, root cause analysis and resolution
- Support automation and development of TPRM processes
What you’ll need
- 2-4 years of experience supporting Control Testing, IT Audit or TPRM function in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Banking entities and understanding of compliance requirements with Banking regulations
- Good understanding of PCI-DSS, PSD2, GDPR and other regulatory frameworks
- Experience of reviewing SOC Type II reports for completeness and have worked with suppliers to address issues / concerns
- Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills at both a technical and non-technical level
- Possession of a professional certification (e.g. CISSP, SSCP) is advantage
- An ability to automate and script your work, e.g. python, SQL & bash scripts
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.