- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
What we need
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Group Treasury function in Poland to support key Treasury activities as we continue to expand our product services and presence. As part of Treasury, you will be responsible for assessing the capital and liquidity position of Group and subsidiaries, as well as net interest income and market risk profiles (including FX, interest rate risks and credit risk) the Group is exposed to. You will also own various Treasury procedures and work with the technology teams to make any necessary enhancements to reports processes.
What you’ll be doing
- Further enhance and build liquidity management, capital management, FTP and IRRBB frameworks
- Managing Group capital and liquidity plans and reviewing subsidiary plans
- Understand and interpret regulatory requirements in relation to safeguarding
- Leading on capital and liquidity requirements
- Net Interest Income, capital and liquidity optimisation
- Maintain up-to date knowledge and understanding of liquidity and market risk management
- Nostro, money market and securities portfolio management necessary for liquidity purposes (initiation and execution of payments)
What skills you’ll need
- Strong Treasury management experience working in a financial institution or FinTech firm
- Solid understanding of European banking regulations (for example CRR/Delegated Act etc)
- A track record of contributing analysis and explaining decisions to senior management
- Strong problem solving skills, you will be able to break down complex issues into their component parts, identifying the root cause and create elegant solutions
Strong understanding of Treasury concepts
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.